A Health Department spokesperson confirmed today that the Hamilton Health Centre on Victoria Street in Hamilton remains closed while urgent building repairs are carried out.
“unfortunately plymbing problems have recurred and repairs are still underway,” she said.
“As such, the following health services have been reloacted:
- Chile Health Services (for school-age children) has been relocated to St Paul’s Centennial Hall on Court Street and will take place from 10am until 12pm Monday to Friday, until further notice
- The Travel Clinic will be held at the same church hall from 2pm until 4pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- The Well Baby Clinic will be held at Warwick Clinic from 2pm until 4pm on Mondays & Fridays
- Community Health Nursing Wellness Clinics are cancelled until further notice
- Maternal Health Services will be located at The Arches, 13 Berry Hill Road (Ground Floor). On Friday, October 12 there will be ‘Tdap’ immunizations available there from 9am until 11am and birth control shot clinic/birth control pill pick up from 2pm until 4pm. On Monday, October 15, there will be full maternal health services from 8:30am until 4:30pm Monday to Friday at that location, until further notice
For more information please contact 332-8895.