There are seven (7) approved quarantine locations:
• Coco Reef Resort
• Grotto Bay Beach Resort & Spa
• Hamilton Princess & Beach Club
• Willowbank Resort
• Coral Beach and Tennis Club
• Rosemont Guest Suites
• Fairmont Southampton (Available after June 24)
“Once processed through the LF Wade International Airport, persons will be transported from the airport to their designated hotel by government provided transport,” the spokeswoman added.
The general process for persons who are required to quarantine at their designated location is as follows:
1) Upon landing in Bermuda, all travellers will enter the Arrivals Hall at the LFW Int’l Airport. Port Staff/Ambassadors will be on hand to direct travellers where they need to go; including the Immigration and Customs checkpoints, baggage claim, collection of the COVID-19 testing kit, pre-arranged transport and hotel booking.
2) After being cleared to leave the airport, travellers will be directed to a bus where a Government Representative will check their name before they are permitted to board the bus.
3) No stops of any kind are permitted while in transit to the hotel/guest house.
4) Upon arrival at the hotel/guest house, travellers will be greeted by a Government Representative and given a welcome letter (from the Government). Their name will be checked against the hotel booking record before the bus leaves. Once their reservation is confirmed, they will be directed to check in at the hotel’s/guest house’s Front Desk.
5) After the check-in process is complete, travellers will be escorted to their rooms. Guests must remain in their rooms at all times, except for pre-arranged activities (i.e. walks and other outdoors activities). Government Representatives will regularly follow up with guests; i.e. daily.
6) Food can be ordered and will be delivered to the guests’ rooms.
7) A daily schedule, including the staff duty roster and the activities will be made available to all guests during their 14-day stay.
8) On day 14, once negative test results are received, guests will be free to check out of the hotel. The check-out process will be coordinated by the Government Representative. Guests will be responsible for their own transportation; including costs, to their respective residence/accommodation.