HEЯITAGE band members Gianluca Gibbons and Hannah Eggen are incredibly driven by giving back to the younger generation and use their platform to influence change with respect to what drives confidence.
They are now taking that message to a global level by spearheading the #ThoseRedLips campaign, based off their new single “Red Lips”, to drive a social media conversation towards building self-esteem based on what’s inside.
In conjunction with The Arbonne Charitable Foundation’s mission, which is to provide support for programs and opportunities that promote the development of confidence and self‐esteem in teenage girls and boys, foundation link: https://www.arbonnefoundation. org/en-US/, the Executive Director of the Arbonne Charitable Foundation, Courtney Janes, her team and HEЯITAGE believe that their mutual visions aligned too perfectly not to come together.
With this massive collaboration the #ThoseRedLips campaign is set to ignite a movement of pure self-love, inspiring true confidence both inside and out.
HERITAGE and the Arbonne Charitable Foundation will have their official campaign kick-off event on August 6, 2018 at the Arbonne International headquarters in Irvine, CA. At this launch party the teams will announce their plans to throw backyard parties all summer long (#ThoseRedLips Backyard Summer Tour), while also leading a social media initiative having users share what makes them confident on the inside, and out. Want to host the next backyard party, or join the #ThoseRedLips conversation? Visit: https://www.htgmusic.com/those redlips.
- About the Arbonne Charitable Foundation: The Arbonne Charitable Foundation, a 501(c)(3) registered charity, has a mission to provide support for programs and opportunities that promote the development of confidence and self-esteem in teenage girls and boys. Through product donations and monetary grants to tax-exempt organizations, and the volunteer efforts of Arbonne consultants and employees, the Foundation supports charitable programs that empower the next generation. These volunteers generously volunteer their time and commit themselves to our cause. To learn more about the Arbonne Charitable Foundation, or to donate, please log on to: http://arbonnefoundation.org.
- About Arbonne International: Founded in Switzerland in 1975, and brought to the United States in 1980, Arbonne International, LLC, creates personal care and wellness products that are crafted with premium botanical ingredients and innovative scientific discovery. Arbonne. Pure, Safe, Beneficial.™ Arbonne’s personal care and nutrition formulas are vegan-certified and adhere to a strict Purity and Safety Ingredient Policy. Arbonne products are available at arbonne.com or through an extensive network of Arbonne Independent Consultants in the United States, Canada, Australia, Poland, New Zealand, Taiwan and the United Kingdom. Arbonne is a privately held company and is headquartered in Irvine, Calif. For more information, including ingredient information, please visit www.arbonne.com. Arbonne® is a registered trademark of Arbonne International, LLC.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)