News Release: Smith’s Parish, Bermuda – The Parish Constable for Smith’s Parish, Constable Terry-Lynn Paynter, will be on hand to meet, greet and speak with area residents at the Smiths Parish Council Town Hall on Thursday, December 5th from 6:30pm until 8:00pm in the Whitney Institute Middle School Assembly Hall.
Dr Lana Talbot, Chair of the Council said: “I’m excited to be a part of a dynamic group of energetic people with the best interests of Smith’s Parish at heart.”
“We’ve been meeting regularly since August 2019 and have exciting events planned for the community as well as making a dedicated effort to get to know the residents and businesses within our thriving Parish,” she added.
This event will allow members of the Smiths Parish community an opportunity to:
- Meet the Members of the revived Parish Council
- Hear the plans of the Council for the upcoming year
- Voice any concerns about ongoing anti-social or criminal activity occurring in their neighbourhoods and Bermuda as a whole
- Receive Neighbourhood Watch Group information
- Receive crime prevention information
If you live or work in Smith’s Parish, we’d love to meet you. Light refreshments will be served.
If you are unable to attend and/or have any questions, concerns or comments, please contact the Smiths Parish Council via email: email@example.com
- Feature Photos Supplied