News Release: Hamilton, Bermuda – The Registry General Department is advising all account holders (funeral homes, law firms, banks, wedding coordinators, trade unions, and businesses) that beginning Friday, 1 November, 2019 requests for copies of documents or certificates should be forwarded to the following e-mail addresses, as appropriate:
- Birth Certificates: email@example.com
- Death Registrations: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marriage Registrations: email@example.com
- Domestic Partnership Certificates: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deed Pools: email@example.com
- Professional Registrations: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chattel Mortgages: email@example.com
Please note that requests for:
- initial marriage registrations,
- death registrations, and
- new birth certificates will not change and, therefore, should not be forwarded to the outlined e-mail addresses. Relevant forms should be submitted to the Registry General Office for processing.
For more information, please contact the Registry General Department at (441)297-7976 or (441) 297-7739.
- Feature Photo Flowers by GIMI