The Bermuda Bicycle Association will be holding a road race on Sunday morning (May 27th), and the Ministry of Public Works is advising motorists to use caution while the event is underway.
The race takes place between 7.45 a.m. and 10.30 a.m. on Sunday, however there will be no roads closures while the race is underway.
Motorists are encouraged to give way when directed by Police and Race Officials.
The route for the road race is as follows:
- Start/Finish line set on Middle Road Smiths near the Flatts Post Office
- Proceed west and bear left on Verdmont Road
- Left turn onto St. Mark’s Road
- Left turn onto South Road proceeding east
- Left turn at Paynter’s Road
- Right turn onto Harrington Sound Road
- Proceed east on Harrington Sound Road to Wilkinson Avenue
- At Wilkinson Avenue and North Shore junction – Left turn onto North Shore Road
- Proceed west to North Shore Road and Middle Road junction
- Travel up Middle Road Smiths to Start/Finish Line
Cyclists will take a maximum of 5 laps.
The Ministry of Public Works takes this opportunity to thank the public for their patience and cooperation.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)