The Ministry of Public Works is advising of extensive road works in Paget that will result in road closures and traffic delays.
Motorists should be aware that from June 11 through June 15, there will be a road closure on Harvey Road, Paget from the junction of South Road, Paget to Ord Road, Paget.
It is likely that traffic delays will be experienced. The public is encouraged to plan ahead and take alternative routes wherever possible.
There will be no vehicle access to residents, during this time. The road closure necessary to allow for asphalting works to be carried out on a severely deteriorated road surface along Harvey Road, Paget.
The paving works will be from 9.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m., June 11 – June 15.
The Ministry apologises in advance for any inconvenience caused and thanks area residents and the public for their patience and cooperation.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)