The Ministry of Public Works is advising motorists that on June 19th through July 10th there will be a one-lane road closure on Harbour Road, Paget for planned construction works.
Construction works will get underway at 7 a.m. on Tuesday, June 19th and will continue through Tuesday, July 10th into the evening.
Detours are as follows:
- Traffic travelling along Harbour Road in a westerly direction from Hamilton will be detoured towards Lovers Lane.
- Traffic traveling from the west end of the island towards Hamilton along Harbour Road will be detoured towards Chapel Road.
- Due to the length of time of these works, the public is encouraged to plan ahead and take alternative routes wherever possible.
The Ministry takes this opportunity to apologise in advance for any inconvenience caused and thanks the public for their patience and cooperation.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)