Police sent out a direct message today, to the man or woman, who left a male pedestrian lying injured in the street in a hit and run accident – “Leaving the scene of this collision was a callous act”.
The spokesman added: “At last check this morning (May 22nd) the 53-year-old male pedestrian hurt around 1am Monday, May 21st during a hit and run involving a motorcyclist on Parliament Street in the City of Hamilton – near the junction with Church Street – was recovering in stable condition on a general ward at the hospital.
“Police continue to appeal for any witnesses to come forward and urge the motorcyclist involved to turn themselves in to Hamilton Police Station.
“Inquiries continue and persons with information regarding the rider of the motorcycle involved, said to be a blue step through type with front end damage – or the motorcycle’s location – are still encouraged to contact the main police telephone number 295-0011.”
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)