Police and first responders attended a report of a road traffic collision that took place on Harrington Sound Road in the area of Quarry Road, Hamilton parish.
A spokesman said: “It appears that the driver of a Works & Engineering industrial waste truck was traveling north on Harrington Sound Road when he apparently lost control of the vehicle and struck a wall of a private residence, with the truck coming to a stop on the premises.
“The man was assessed and assisted by the Bermuda Fire & Rescue Service before being conveyed to King Edward VII Memorial Hospital via ambulance.
“An update on his condition is anticipated in due course,” he added.
The area has been cordoned off and traffic is being diverted whilst the truck is removed from the property.
“We are asking for the public’s patience whilst this process takes place.
“Any witnesses are asked to contact the main police telephone number 295-0011.”
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)