- UK citizen university tuition pricing; a continued social welfare back stop in the UK for hundreds of Bermudians already there;
- ongoing visa waivers to access the US;
- the continuation of the highest regulatory certification post Brexit with all key countries to protect jobs in international business and all related jobs and accepted and respected transparency protocols with key countries to promote job creation.
Constituents in Paget East and Warwick North East go to the polls later this week, on Thursday, June 7.
Speculation on what the final outcome will be is running rampant this week as political pundits make their predictions.
Some say One Bermuda Allicance candidate Scott Pearman is likely to hold the seat vacated by OBA MP Grant Gibbons.
Others say the Progressive Labour Party could add to its 24-seat majority in Warwick North East, where political newcomer Curtis Dickinson is vying for the seat vacated by former OBA MP Jeff Baron.
- Feature Photos Courtesy of DCI
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)