News Release: Hamilton, Bermuda – The Health Insurance Department (HID) is accepting walk-in customers for cash premium payments and new enrollment applications only. All walk-in customers must wear masks.
The HID office is staffed with a reduced complement of employees to facilitate walk-in customers.
HID is located at 48 Church Street Sophia House 2nd Floor. Operating hours are 9am to 11:45am and 1pm to 3:45pm.
HID continues to provide support for Policyholder and Provider claims submission and client services via the phone and email contacts below:
- For general questions by phone please call 295-9210
- For general queries by email please use email@example.com
- For queries on claims and claim payments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To submit claim(s) by email please use email@example.com
- For information about how to make a premium payment please call 295-9210 or send an email to
- Premium payments can be made using HSBC/BNTB online banking, direct debit or credit card
- For clients making premium payments by check, a drop box is available at the HID office building.
Please visit the HID Website for updated information, instructions or forms https://www.gov.bm/department/health-insurance