News Release: HAMILTON, Bermuda – The Hamilton Princess & Beach Club has announced a slate of new to-go menus, perfect for those looking to shake-up their takeout routine during the latest pandemic restrictions.
Those wanting to celebrate Easter Sunday this weekend with a traditional brunch, without having to go out, need look no further than Crown & Anchor’s popular and hearty Easter Brunch, now available in to-go boxes. Menu items include classics such as Devilled Eggs, French Toast and Roast Beef along with Crown & Anchor favourites such as Jalapeno Cornbread with Honey Chili Butter, Tex Mex Chicken & Waffles and Mac N Cheese. Easter Brunch to go costs $125 for two people or $250 for four and orders must be placed by 6pm on Saturday for collection between 11am and 3pm on Sunday.
For those looking for something a little lighter, Bermudian traditions can be made easier with the hotel’s Good Friday Special on Hot Cross Buns & Fish Cakes, made to order and ready to collect at your convenience. The famous combo can be ordered in a six pack for $38 or a 12 pack for $70 between April 1st and April 5th with 24 hours’ notice.
Fans of the hotel’s recent Thai Pop-Up – and those who missed out – will be pleased to hear that it lives on in takeout form. Diners can enjoy classic Thai dishes such as Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce, Vegetarian Pad Thai, Catch of the Day Green Curry and Pandan Cake at home – making a change from the usual takeout options available. Thai food aficionados can order this special offering Thursday – Sunday with 24 hours’ notice and prices begin at $99 for two people with three courses.
Danai Hongwanishkul, Chef de Cuisine at Hamilton Princess & Beach Club, said: “We are really pleased to be able to offer locals a way to celebrate the Easter holiday in style this weekend without having to compromise on the quality of food or leaving the comfort of home.
“Our Thai Pop-Up proved to be extremely popular and just goes to show how much we all enjoy experiencing new food and experiences. The Thai To-Go is a great way to revisit these flavours and to freshen up your takeout routine.”
The various takeout menus can be seen online at. All take out boxes can be ordered by emailing or by calling 298-2028 and are only available through the hotel directly. Easter Brunch and Thai To-Go can be collected at Crown & Anchor and Hot Cross Buns & Fish Cakes will be available from The Duchess. Crown & Anchor and The Duchess Café and Gelateria remain open for alfresco dining.
- About Accor: Accor is a world leading hospitality group consisting of more than 5,000 properties and 10,000 food and beverage venues throughout 110 countries. The group has one of the industry’s most diverse and fully-integrated hospitality ecosystems encompassing luxury and premium brands, midscale and economy offerings, unique lifestyle concepts, entertainment and nightlife venues, restaurants and bars, branded private residences, shared accommodation properties, concierge services, co-working spaces and more. Accor also boasts an unrivalled portfolio of distinctive brands and approximately 300,000 team members worldwide. Over 65 million members benefit from the company’s comprehensive loyalty program ALL – Accor Live Limitless – a daily lifestyle companion that provides access to a wide variety of rewards, services and experiences. Through its Planet 21 – Acting Here, Accor Solidarity, RiiSE and ALL Heartist Fund initiatives, the group is focused on driving positive action through business ethics, responsible tourism, environmental sustainability, community engagement, diversity and inclusivity. Founded in 1967, Accor SA is headquartered in France and publicly listed on the Euronext Paris Stock Exchange (ISIN code: FR0000120404) and on the OTC Market (Ticker: ACRFY) in the United States. For more information visit group.accor.com or follow Accor on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)