Several government services will be disrupted tomorrow to facilitate a Bermuda Industrial Union meeting at 10:30am on Wednesday.
A spokeswoman said: “The meeting is anticipated to last for around two hours and is being held to ratify a Collective Bargaining Agreement.”
Affected services include:
- Department of Public transportation – bus service interruption from 10.00 am – 1.00 pm and ferry service interruption from 9.00 am – 1.00 pm
- The Ministry of Public Works: Minor disruption to garbage collection in the central parishes
- Ministry of Home Affairs: Dog Wardens
- Ministry of Education: Custodians and Store personnel and DAME Marjorie Bean Hope Academy bus drivers and crossing guards
- The Bermuda Post Office (BPO): Mail delivery – however efforts are being made to minimize the effect to the public as much as possible