News Release: Hamilton, Bermuda, February 27, 2019 – The Department of Parks is seeking proposals from suitable concessionaires to provide beach/park concession services at eight (8) public parklands for the summer season 2019 (1 April to 31 October).
Locations of these concessions and square footage is detailed below:
- Admiralty House Park (2 sites: 15ft x 10ft and 15ft and 10ft)
- Church Bay Park (1 site: 20ftx10ft)
- Elbow Beach Park (1 site: 15ft x 10ft)
- Government Waterfront Park (1 site: 15ft x 10ft)
- John Smiths Bay (2 sites: 20ft x 10ft and 15ft x 10ft)
- Kindley Field Park (3 sites: all sites 20ft x 10ft)
- Parsons Road Park (1 site: 10ft x 10ft)
- South Shore Park -Horseshoe Bay (2 sites: 20ftx10ft and 10ft x10ft)
- South Shore Park- Chaplin Bay (1 site: 20ft x 10ft)
- South Shore Park- Warwick Long Bay (1 site: 20ft x 10ft)
Proposals may be submitted for one or more of the above listed locations, with the understanding that only one location will be awarded per concessionaire.
The Commercial Activity application form and concession location maps can be collected at the Department of Parks main office located at Global House, Ground Floor, 43 Church Street, Hamilton.
Proposals, along with the completed Commercial Activity application form, must be hand-delivered to the Reception Desk of the Department of Parks Main Office, Global House, 43 Church Street, Hamilton, Ground Floor, by 3:00 pm by 15 March, 2019. All proposals will be placed in a secure tender deposit box. Submittals will NOT be accepted by email or any other electronic form. Non-conformance to the above-mentioned requirements may render the proposal submission null and void.
Questions are to be forwarded to Mrs. Jameka Smith (Assistant Park Planner) at firstname.lastname@example.org during the proposal period, with final questions forwarded no later than two (2) working days prior to the proposal submission date.
It is anticipated that the RFP evaluation and concessionaire notification will take place forthwith.