Ten former police officers have stepped up as volunteers to assist the Bermuda Police Service (BPS) with their efforts to locate missing elder Mr Robert Douglas.
A BPS spokesman said today several officers signed up as voluteers to help locate the Hamilton Parish man, who was last seen just over a month ago on March 24.
The will be searching in the areas between the Stop Lights in Paget and Cobb’s Hill in Warwick.
The former officers involved include:
- Assistant Commissioner Carlton Adams
- Inspector Beverly Pi2
- Inspector Linda Perry
- Sergeant Jeff Baron
- Sergeant Hatten Phillips
- Reserve Inspector Dexter Flood
- Police Constable Rosalie Pearman
- Police Constable Andrew Wright
- Police Constable Cammie (Berkeley) Simmons
- Police Constable Kevin Cabral
“They will be involved in both house to house and general area searches,” the spokesman added.