News Release: Hamilton, Bermuda – The Department of Health’s ‘Fitness in the Park’ programme starts on Monday, 4 March. The Department has partnered with local gyms to promote the important role that physical activity and healthy eating play in achieving a healthy lifestyle.
The public is invited to participate in this series of free weekly lunch time exercise classes Monday through Friday from 12:30 to 1:15 p.m. in Victoria Park. The series ends on 29 March.
The weekly schedule of activities are:
- Monday: Zumba with Inspired Fitness (4, 11, 18 & 25 March)
- Tuesday: Cardio Kickboxing with Longevity Athletics Bermuda (5, 12, 19 & 26 March)
- Wednesday: Core De Force or Brazilian Butt with The Athletic Club (TAC) (Core De Force: 6th & 13th March | Brazilian Butt: 20th & 27th March)
- Thursday: STRONG by Zumba® with BodyFit Bda Ltd. (7, 14 & 21 March)
- Friday: CrossFit with CrossFit Bermuda (8, 15, 22 & 29 March)