The number of confirmed cases of COVID-19 climbed to 114 on Thursday.
The results of another 260 came in yesterday – three were positive for the lethal coronavirus that has claimed six lives in Bermuda.
According to the Ministry of Health, the status of the 114 cases recorded to date is as follows:
· there are 60 active cases, of which
· 44 persons are under active public health monitoring, and
· 16 persons are hospitalized;
· a total of 48 have now recovered, and
· the total deceased remains 6
The average age of all of our confirmed positive cases is 60 and the age range of all of our positive cases is from 18 to 95 years.
The age of persons hospitalized ranges between 57 and 91 years, and the average age is 76.