No new cases of COVID-19 were confirmed in the latest round of 1,483 test results received by the Ministry of Health this week.
To date, Bermuda has had 223 total confirmed positive cases.
Their status is as follows:
- there are 20 active cases, who are
- all under public health monitoring, and
- none are hospitalized or in critical care;
- a total of 194 have recovered, and
- the total deceased remains 9.
The average age of all of our confirmed positive cases is 54 and the age range of all of our positive cases is from 7 to 101 years.
The average age of all deceased cases is 74 and the age range is 57 to 91 years.
Overall, 46 percent of cases were Black, 47 percent White and 7 percent other/unknown.
The source of all local cases is as follows:
- 111 are Imported
- 91 are Local transmission, with known contact
- 21 are Local transmission with an unknown contact, and
- none are under investigation
Bermuda’s country status is ‘Sporadic Cases’. The seven-day average of our real time reproduction number is less than 1.