News Release: HAMILTON, Bermuda – Head of the Public Service, Dr Derrick Binns, today announced six Permanent Secretary reassignments.
- Dr Jennifer Attride-Stirling ~ Chief Domestic Financial Affairs Officer, Ministry of Finance.
- Valerie Robinson-James ~ Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Social Development and Seniors.
- Marva-Jean O’Brien ~ Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Youth, Culture & Sport.
- Jasmin Smith ~ Acting Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Education.
- Pandora Glasford ~ Acting Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Economy and Labour.
- Shivon Washington-Jones ~ Acting Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Transport.
All other Permanent Secretary posts remain unchanged.
Dr Binns said: “Such reassignments provide opportunities for the Permanent Secretaries and Acting Permanent Secretaries to continue to provide outstanding service to the people of Bermuda while at the same time developing and shaping the Public Service.”
The post reassignments are effective November 2, 2022.