Due to the road closures for the MS Amlin World Triathlon Bermuda, buses traveling on Routes 1, 2, 3, 7 & 8 will depart from Victoria Street (near the Central Terminal), take a right on Washington Street North, a right on Dundonald Street, a left on Cedar Avenue, a right on Angle Street, a left on North Street through Parsons Road, a right on Montpelier Road, a left on Middle Road, a right on Tee Street and on to various routes.
Route#2 and #7, coming from and going toward the West, will be redirected to Tee Street instead of Point Finger Road. The closest bus stops to the King Edward Memorial Hospital will be at Peace Lutheran Church and the Clarien Bank on South Road.
The following roadways will not be accessible by bus: Point Finger Road, East Broadway, Front Street, Bermudiana Road, Church Street, Trimingham Hill, Harbour Road, King Street and Reid Street Extension.
The changes above will be in effect from 6am to 8pm.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)