News Release: Hamilton, Bermuda (January 17, 2020) — Bermuda’s spas are gearing up for a month-long promotion of health and wellness, with numerous properties preparing to offer substantial deals to travellers and residents throughout February.
Bermuda Tourism Authority (BTA) launched “Bermuda Spa Month” last year to help drive visitation during the winter season and provide new on-island experiences at value. Nearly 2,000 appointments were booked last February by guests—a mix of island residents and visitors, spas reported. Indeed, the initiative proved so popular, some spas extended their offers into March.
“By focusing this special promotion in February, we also aim to inspire Valentine’s Month travel, as well as grow visitation to Bermuda year-round—one of the National Tourism Plan’s key priorities,” said Victoria Isley, Chief Sales & Marketing Officer, adding a total of local 11 spa properties have joined the 2020 promotion. “We’re thrilled to see even more of our spa partners participating this time around, and we are promoting it strategically via digital marketing, social media and public relations.”
Spa-goers taking advantage of the special promotion next month can enjoy hot-stone massages and deeply hydrating treatments from only $99—as much as 50 percent off select treatments at Bermuda’s most alluring resorts and spas. Bermuda Spa Month offers include:
- Aromatherapy Revitalizer at the Ocean Spa (Cambridge Beaches)—A 50-minute treatment combines a relaxing aromatherapy back massage with an energising foot and leg treatment. Upgrades and options available. Book: 234-0331 or visit cambridgebeaches.com
- Various Treatments (Elbow Beach Resort & Spa)—With five über-private spa suites surrounding the resort’s stunning oceanview pool, the Spa at Elbow Beach Resort is among the island’s top spots for rest and relaxation. Enjoy any 80-minute treatment for just $99. Book: 239-8900 or visit elbowbeachbermuda.com/spa
- Touched by the Sol at the Willow Stream Spa (Fairmont Southampton)—Focus on your feet in this pampering treatment. A re-mineralising foot scrub is followed by a foot, hand and shoulder massage. This 60-minute treatment will target vital energy and reflex points, soothe tired and aching muscles and recharge the body, mind and spirit. Not available Saturdays. Book: 239-6924 or visit fairmont.com/southampton-bermuda/willow-stream
- Beyond Bliss at Natura Spa (Grotto Bay Beach Resort & Spa)—Specially designed to de-stress and rejuvenate, this blissful combination of back, neck and shoulder massage features hot stones, foot reflexology and an aromatherapy enhancement. Book: 293-8333 ext 4777 or visit grottobay.com/Spa
- Power Facial at Exhale (Hamilton Princess & Beach Club)—This custom facial therapy adapts to your every concern, from acne to sun damage, as you experience complete tranquility. It begins with an exfoliating mask to prepare your skin for extraction and detoxification and concludes with either Cool Beam or Ultrasonic therapy, based on your desired result. Book: 298-6046 or visit https://www.exhalespa.com/locations/bermuda/bermuda
- Rebalance Treatment at Sisley Spa (The Loren Hotel at Pink Beach)—This massage balances your energy, stimulates circulation, promotes lymphatic drainage in your upper body, may clear sinuses and may relieve symptoms of stress. Blackout days: Saturdays, February 14, 22 and 29. Book: 493-1602 or visit thelorenhotel.com/wellness/spa-en.html
- Mango & Passion Fruit Scrub (Newstead Belmont Hills Golf & Spa Resort)—This indulgent two-sugar scrub is pure magic for your skin. Its exquisite texture exfoliates gently and leaves floral notes on your skin. Free of dead cells, your skin will be supple and glowing. A 60-minute back, neck and shoulder massage follows. Blackout days: Saturdays, February 14, 16, 22 and 29. Book: 249-7119 or visit newsteadbelmonthills.com/spa
- Various Treatments at Spa del Sol Bermuda (Pompano Beach Club)—Available skin treatments include Hydro-Balance Facial for normal or combination skin, Blemish Control Facial for oily or acne-prone skin and Accelerated Cell Renewal Facial for hyperpigmentation. Or, book a soothing therapeutic massage, warm stone massage, By-the-Shore or Deep-Sea Therapy. Book: 234-0222 ext. 210 or visit spadelsolbermuda.com
- Various Treatments at La Serena Spa (The Reefs)—The spa offers a Biotec Line Eraser or Firm a lift Facial 60, combining groundbreaking technology to recharge cell energy with hands-on treatment. The Cellutox Aroma Spa Ocean Wrap with back massage detoxify and relax at the same time. Book: 239-0184 or visit https://www.thereefs.com/la-serena-spa
- Match Me If You Can Botanical Therapy at Sense Spa (Rosewood Bermuda)—This unique botanical therapy includes a full-body, dry-brush exfoliation and warm, mineral-rich mud cocoon, while also incorporating the healing properties of the ‘Match Me If You Can’ plant. A one-of-a-kind hydrotherapy experience in the Sense’s Silver TAG 18-head shower follows, ending with a light massage. Book: 298-4000 or visit https://www.rosewoodhotels.com/en/bermuda
- Rejuvenating Special at Siam Spa—Enjoy 90 minutes of bliss with a 30-minute scalp massage, a 30-minute head, neck and shoulder massage and a 30-minute foot reflexology massage. Book: 295-3999 or visit siamspabermuda.com
Appointments must be booked in advance. Tax and gratuity not included. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Please review website or contact individual spas for further details.