News Release: Hamilton, Bermuda – Local companies were urged to assist with event operations as the Bermuda Championship announced a request for proposals (RFP) process has been published for various areas of the 2019 tournament.
The inaugural Bermuda Championship will take place October 30 through November 3 at Port Royal Golf Course, in Southampton.
The tournament organisers are seeking the services of local companies to assist in the operations of the event. Parties interested in responding to RFPs, should submit their interest in writing to George Shaw at email@example.com.
Intent to respond must be submitted by no later than Friday, July 19. A formal RFP for your area of interest will be shared no later than Monday, July 22.
Areas of concentration include:
- Audio Visual Equipment
- Beer Distribution
- Busing and Vans (Evac and Shuttles)
- Dry Cleaners
- Ecology (Trash Removal)
- Electrical (Temporary Electrical Distribution)
- Fueling of Generators
- Furniture, Soft Seating, Picnic Tables, Décor
- Golf Carts and Utility Carts
- Landscaping (Temporary Landscaping)
- Medical/First Aid
- Office Trailers (Temporary Modular Office Trailers)
- Parking Management (Valet and Standard Parking)
- Portable Restrooms and Restroom Trailers
- Radio Rentals (Walkie-Talkie rentals)
- Rental Equipment – Fork Lifts, Light Towers, Scissor Lifts, and Boom Lifts
- Security (Overnight and Daytime)
- Storage Containers
- Telecom (Temporary internet, television and telephone service)
- Towel Rentals
- Waste Removal and Dumpsters
Timing of RFPs
- Intent to respond must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than Friday, July 19.
- A formal RFP for your area of interest will be sent to you no later than Monday, July 22
- All RFPs will be due by 5 pm ADT on Friday, August 2
- Contracts will be awarded on or before Friday, August 16
- An All-Vendor meeting will be held Friday, September 6 at Port Royal Golf Course
RFP criteria – baseline requirements
- Provide a background on your company
- A description of your full-service offerings
- Provide information regarding the project leader and others who will be working on the event
- Will local employees be included in your staffing plan?
- Provide images/photos that may assist in our decision-making
- What do you require the Bermuda Championship to provide? Examples: approximate space allocations, timing of install and teardown, additional power, on-site offices, phone lines, internet, etc.
- Submit the appropriate scope-of-work document for the area of concentration. This will be sent to you after your initial submission of interest to George Shaw
- Let us know if your company is interested in sponsoring the tournament (either through cash or trade)
To download the RFP overview, visit www.bermudachampionship.com/rfp.
For more information on the Bermuda Championship, visit www.bermudachampionship.com.