The Bermuda Health Council (BHC) launched a new ‘Feedback Survey’ that provides Mr & Mrs Joe Public with the “opportunity to weigh in on the future of the organization”.
A BHC spokesperson said: “The Health Council is encouraging everyone in Bermuda to participate. The survey takes less than five minutes to complete and can be found online on the BHC website.
The results of the survey will help to guide the Health Council to prioritise the “greatest issues facing health in Bermuda, determine the future direction of the Health Council and identify policy opportunities to improve health outcomes”
Tawanna Wedderburn, CEO stated: “The Health Council works hard to ensure the voice of the people is represented in healthcare.
“As we continue to monitor the high costs of health insurance and quality health services, it is crucial to collect valuable feedback about our mission and vision, for the future. To do this, we have created an easy to complete survey,” she added.
“We will release survey results to the public and use the information to guide our strategic direction over the next few years.”
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)