thousands in attendance. Is there any wonder that the numbers of infections have spiked as no testing was
conducted on the vaccinated prior to these SafeKey events? As we now know, all it takes is one person testing
positive (whether vaccinated or not),to spread the virus to hundreds.
4. The effectiveness of the Vaccine diminishes over time: Those who received their vaccine in the early rollout are
now without protection as the vaccine reportedly only has a lifespan of 6 months. The vaccinated are attending
events as Safekey holders, with the notion of being invincible, but in reality, they are vulnerable and unprotected, including the Premier. According to the CDC: “The available data makes it very clear that protection against SARS-CoV-1 begins to decrease over time,following the initial doses of vaccination, and in association with the dominance of the Delta variance, we are starting to see evidence of reduced protection against mild and moderate disease. Based on our latest assessment, the current protection against severe disease, hospitalization,and death could diminish in the months ahead, especially among those who are at higher risk, or were vaccinated during the earlier phases of the vaccination rollout. For that reason, we conclude that a booster shot will be needed to maximize vaccine-induced protection and prolong its durability. “
● CDC: Joint Statement from HHS Public Health and Medical Experts on COVID–19 Booster Shots
5. The SafeKey rules are designed to:
● Segregate, frustrate and bring hardship to the unvaccinated by mandating that they must be tested every
two days to go to the gym, restaurants, etc.
● Force the unvaccinated to be remanded in a government quarantine hotel, whether they test positive or
negative upon returning to the Island, while their vaccinated counterpart is free to go home whether they
test positive or negative upon arrival. The government has also admitted to spending over $200,000 on this
forced quarantine – which really means, the bill goes to the taxpayer!
● Stifle the economy as restaurants and gyms are forced to only accept those with a SafeKey in their premises.
Businesses will suffer. What if a tourist who does not have a SafeKey, visits one of these establishments?
Then what? What if an unvaccinated person is dining outdoors as mandated by the government and must
use the bathroom facilities indoors? Then what? The list of questions goes on and on.
While the evidence is resoundingly clear that the mandated SafeKey does not work, the question is – When will the government listen?