The Ministry for the Cabinet Office with Responsibility for Government Reform is seeking information from interested vendors who can facilitate an online shopping platform for the Bermuda Post Office (BPO).
The BPO’s web-based shopping initiative is part of the Ministry’s aim to expand and modernise postal service offerings, by providing customers with the opportunity to shop online and have their purchases shipped to Bermuda using the Post Office infrastructure.
Interested vendors can visit https://www.gov.bm/procurement/bermuda-post-office-online-shopping-initiative and review the criteria outlined in the Request for Information (RFI).
Minister Lovitta Foggo said: “Email, online advertising, and online bill payment has changed the way that the local community uses the postal service and traditional mail volumes have decreased dramatically as a result. The rise of e-commerce and online shopping however is redefining service requirements. Our public services must therefore evolve so that we can meet the needs of the community.”
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)