The Bermuda Police Service is currently recruiting, with interested candidates invited to apply for consideration as a Cadet or Constable.
- must be between the ages of 16 and 21 years old at the start of the contract.
- must be a Bermudian or spouse of a Bermudian.
- must have a high school diploma and applied to be enrolled or enrolled in an Associate Degree programme at The Bermuda College.
- must be between 19 and 49 years of age.
- must be a Bermudian, spouse of a Bermudian or Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC) holder.
Additional information and application forms can be downloaded from the official Bermuda Police Service website at http://www.bermudapolice.bm/ under Careers.
Please note that only fully completed applications downloaded from the official Bermuda Police Service website will be accepted.
The deadline for applications to be received is 5pm Friday 27th April 2018.
- File Photo Courtesy of DCI