An updated list of businesses “permitted” to operate as of Monday, April 20, was provided by the Minister of National Security, Wayne Caines last night.
The Minister noted that “these businesses have significant restrictions placed on them to ensure that they follow the social distancing guidelines”.
- Roadside sales by a licensed fisherman
- Roadside sales by a registered commercial farmer
- Laundromats under certain restrictions
- Pet shops
- Hardware stores (including paint stores)
- Plant nurseries; and
- Shipping and freight company including couriers