World Cup fans have cited a host of complaints to Bermuda Real regarding the coverage provided by the Bermuda Broadcasting Company.
This website received complaints from viewers over the past two weeks, criticising the quality of the FIFA package obtained by BBC for local coverage.
Those complaints include:
- No game listings to show which teams are scheduled to play next, or even the schedule
- No highlights before or after game days
- No pre-game or post-game show
- No translation of interviews in foreign languages
- BBC has paid the minimum for the FIFA package while charging advertisers the maximum
When contacted for a response, BBC Program Manager Ian Rawlins said he had received no complaints. And he urged critics to put their complaints where they matter.
Please follow and like us: